Saturday

Chocolate Equals Love

Organization and Ideas 

1.    In the beginning of paragraph1, the author uses a question to draw readers’ attention successfully. By describing the color, the shape and the fantastic taste, the author gives chocolate the highest level in food craving. It has a multiple purpose to comfort people in variety ways, such as a wooer’s gift, a child’s reward, a jilted lover’s solace and Halloween manna. The magic power of chocolate attracts not only young but old. It plays a vital role in our daily life.

2.    By giving the history of chocolate, readers have a chance to understand more about chocolate. The evolution of chocolate surprises readers that how different it was in Aztec, how popular it was in Europe and how it eventually became the trend of candy.

3.    I was quite surprised when reading “Chocolate contains more 300 chemicals including tiny amounts of anandamide, which mimics the active ingredient in marijuana……” I do know that chocolate benefits our health and mind in some extent but I didn’t know that it contains such ingredient as marijuana, which makes me wonder if it the reason why people addicted to chocolate so much.

4.    Chocolate is not only a symbol of luxury but a connection of love. It’s a mind-altering drug that’s good for people in moderation.

5.    Chocolate plays an important role in my daily life. When I feel upset, it can always cheer me up. For me, eating chocolate is like admiring a beautiful symphony which can wash my sadness away.

No comments:

Post a Comment